From: Frankster on
Does anyone know if Windows Security Essentials will run on Windows Server?

-Frank
From: John Hafele on
NOPE!!!!

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/resources.aspx?mkt=en-us&s=1#ma
inN

On 5/27/10 11:05 AM, in article
1dqdnQFmEv2kF2PWnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d(a)giganews.com, "Frankster"

From: Hank Arnold on
Absolutely not!!!! MSE is a personal security software and isn't meant
for a server environment...

Regards,
Hank Arnold
Microsoft MVP
Windows Server - Directory Services
http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/personal-pc-assistant/

From: Frankster on

"Hank Arnold" <rasilon(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> Absolutely not!!!! MSE is a personal security software and isn't meant for
> a server environment...
>

> Regards,
> Hank Arnold
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Server - Directory Services
> http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/personal-pc-assistant/
>
> On 5/27/2010 11:05 AM, Frankster wrote:
>> Does anyone know if Windows Security Essentials will run on Windows
>> Server?
>>
>> -Frank

Yeah, but... you'll notice that I didn't ask what was ment to be. I only
asked if it would run.

-Frank

Pages: 1
Prev: Quick Launch bar