First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Changing the Administrator password
I know that this has probably been asked many, many times and there is probably a set procedure for it but I still have not been able to locate one. In the state that I work, the education field has taken a pretty big hit as far as layoffs for teachers and support staff are concerned. Hence my upcoming problem! ... 20 Jun 2010 10:12
SCCM Eval in HyperV
Was able to get the Virtual SCCM Evaluation up and running on Sever 2008 w/HyperV, but received message that the Evaluation period has expired (1 jun). Installed yesterday, Jun 16th - did look in the technet subscription to receive a key, but one is not available. Help! P.S. Appologize if this isn't the... 17 Jun 2010 11:11
Print problems with Windows 2008
I experienced the problem with having a printer as showing offline in the print queue on my print server. It happened after I disabled protocols I didn't user (or thought I didn't use). I had to enable SNMP on the printer and the print queue recongized the printer as online (which it was the whole time). "... 17 Jun 2010 10:04
Error while backup System State via Windows Server Backup
Hi.. we backup the System State of our Server via internal Windows Server Backup. Every day after the backup is finished following error occured: Source: FilterManager, Event ID: 3 "Filter Manager failed to attach to volume '\Device\HarddiskVolume....'. This volume will be unavailable for filtering until a r... 17 Jun 2010 08:58
RoboCopy question
I've always used xcopy in the past, but recently decided I need to become familiar with RoboCopy. I found a sample batch file to back up folder(s) to an external drive. Modified it a little. And it does just what I need. When run manually it creates a log file with this command: SET log_fname=%prefix%%date:~-... 21 Jun 2010 11:21
HMS Host activation on w2k3 R2
Hi, I can't activate KMS Host on w2k3 R2 VL. I follow the "Hosting Key Management Service Version 1.1 on Windows ServerĀ® 2003 SP1 and later computers Step-By-Step Guide" and I'm stuck on step 3 - "3. Run the following script to install your KMS key: cscript C:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk <KMS Key>" all I... 17 Jun 2010 06:47
Resize partition in Server 2003
You can surely resize partition without wiping and reinstalling as possible for Windows Server 2003? As a server user, why not turn to manage your disk partition by using reliability partition manager, Partition Assistant. The partition tool will resize server partition to optimize disk usage under 2003 system. To... 17 Jun 2010 03:33
Resize partition in Server 2003
As a Windows Server 2003 user, why not manage your disk partition by using reliability partition manager, Partition Assistant. The partition tool will resize server partition to optimize disk usage under 2003 system. To get more about the free software, please link http://www.extend-partition.com/resource/windows-p... 17 Jun 2010 00:19
Resize partition on Windows 2003 server urgent!!!!
How do I resize partition for Windows Server 2003? Server users can manage their disk partition by using reliability partition manager, Partition Assistant. The partition tool will resize server partition to optimize disk usage under 2003 64-bit system. To get more about the free software, please link 'Partition Assi... 17 Jun 2010 03:33
Move Printers and Print Server to a different server
I am looking to move my printers to a different server. The operating system on the new server is the same as the existing server (Windows 2003). Can I simply re-create the printers on the new server with the same name and information or do I need to migrate the printers (somehow)? Once the printers are move... 17 Jun 2010 02:29
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last