First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Windows 2008 Schedules task problem
Everyone, I am using excel macro to extract the data from web query. To automate this, I have created one vb.net windows application to execute the macro. And I have created in a schedules task to execute in hourly basis. This is working fine in windows 2003 with Excel 2003. After upgrading to Windows 2008 Enterpri... 30 Jun 2010 00:01
Windows 2003 server Standard Edition 180 day Trial software link
Hi Guys. Can anyone provide me with a link to be able to download a 180 day trial version of windows 2003 server (not R2) standard edition. I want to build a test lab for testing out domain migration to windows 2008 server and exchange 2010. Am planning on doing this soon on our 2003 domain. Ive tried sear... 29 Jun 2010 08:33
Schdule task Problem
hi All, when i try to run Vbs script from schedule task it is give me this error Task Scheduler failed to start ........ Additional Data: Error Value: 2147750687 -- hodhod26 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hodhod26's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/238177.htm ... 30 Jun 2010 10:54
Server 2003 slow copying from external drives
I just re-installed SBS 2003 when the drives in the RAID array failed. I rebuilt it without a RAID. I am experiencing excrutiatingly slow copying from external USB drives. All Windows freeze while copying a large file (2GB+) from the external drive to the C drive. I have tried more than one external driv... 2 Jul 2010 15:45
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 29 Jun 2010 04:14
ntfs permissions
Hello. I've set up network folder INBOX with read and write only(create new) permissions. I need users to be able to save only new files but not modify or delete. Now users can not save word files using save as from word/excel. The copy/paste process works but office "save as" doesn't. Can it be done? ... 29 Jun 2010 04:14
Server 2008 start program on connection
Server 2008 R2 64 bit. I want to open Outlook automatically when RDP clients connect. I have checked "Allow any program to run on clients startup" (?) in remoteprograms.msc on the server and check the "Start the following program on connection:" and listed Outlook in the Program path. Outlook does start, h... 29 Jun 2010 09:39
Server 2008 fax setup
I have a new Server 2008 R2 used for Remote clients. There is no modem installed in the box and I am having a hard time setting up a dialing rule. The clients use a fax server at their home office for outbound faxes. From the Server Manager - Fax Server I right click on Outgoing Routing - Rules -New and en... 28 Jun 2010 15:04
To Enable or not to Enable Link Local Multicast Name Resolution??
I have few questions on LLMNR: 1.What is MS recommendation on enabling LLMNR in a domain based environment. I beleive by default LLMNR is disabled for domain profile. 2.Are there any gotchas of enabling LLMNR when DNS is available? 3.Should LLMNR be enabled on all clients and servers too? 4.Are there any port requ... 28 Jun 2010 08:25
printer queue
I have a domain with a boot partityion and data partition. I am running low in the boot partition. Is there a way to have the printer queues be in the data partition? how? Many thanks in advance, Raul Rego NJPIES ... 28 Jun 2010 07:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12