From: Jason Blake on
Hi Guys.

Can anyone provide me with a link to be able to download a 180 day trial
version
of windows 2003 server (not R2) standard edition. I want to build a test lab
for testing out domain migration to windows 2008 server and exchange 2010. Am
planning on doing this soon on our 2003 domain.

Ive tried searching the microsoft site for it without much success.

thanks
From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello Jason,

Since Server 2008 is released the trial versions are not longer available.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.