From: Rick on
I have a new Server 2008 R2 used for Remote clients.

There is no modem installed in the box and I am having a hard time setting
up a dialing rule. The clients use a fax server at their home office for
outbound faxes.

From the Server Manager - Fax Server I right click on Outgoing Routing -
Rules -New and enter Country region = 1 and Routing Group = All devices.
When I try to save I get and error:

The service cannot create or modify the rule.

The group does not contain a device, or none of the group devices are
valid.

How can a make a new rule for all users so they don't have to dial the "1"
prefix for all numbers?

Rick