First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Setup a NTP server on W2K3
Hi all, I've got a windows 2003 server with 2 network cards. This serveur is member of AD domain (connected on 1 network card). I would like to have got a NTP server on the 2nd network card without losing the NTP client with my AD (configured on my 1st network card). How can I do this ? Thank you, Ol... 16 Jun 2010 05:36
Make a database available to only one user at at time?
I am not a networking person. I design Access databases. My client wants two people to be able to use an Access database on a server (that has Groups and users assigned) but that only one person at a time can open it. I have told them that the recommended solution is to split the database into front-end and ba... 16 Jun 2010 11:04
2008 R2 and dns update
Hello, I uncheck the register in the DNS (adapter property) on our windows 2008 R2 server but it continues to send update packets to our bind DNS server. Why does this happen ? Thanks Andreas ... 15 Jun 2010 09:49
Merging two businesses and domains
Hi Guys, I have a business that is merging with another business. Eventually everyone is going to be on a new domain, but for the time being I have to do something to bridge the gap. Both customers are running Windows 2003 with Exchange servers. They are buying a new domain for email, and I was going to link... 16 Jun 2010 11:04
SRVINFO on 64 bit
Hi SRVINFO command version 3 does not results the installed patches for a 64bit operating system. Any idea? Regards HAIRANG ... 15 Jun 2010 03:17
Disable changing proxy settings
Hello Everyone... I am a complete novice but I have to learn how do to this so any help would be apprecaited if it is a step by step of how to do it... We are using a windows 2003 Standard Server with active directory. I don't know anything about GPO's or about Active Directory. I have helped a friend ins... 15 Jun 2010 09:49
Device Cannot Start (Code 10)
XP Pro on Dell XPS 630i After fruitless searches for my problem I come to this group. My Nvidia 8800 GT Card (1 year old) will not start no matter what updates I get. Still the constant "This Device Cannot Start-(Code 10)" I've pulled it out put it back in, Nanda! The lines are driving me nuts!! Any help in th... 14 Jun 2010 20:44
Server 2008 with SSD drive
The client is having some lag problems with Remote access to a application Server 2003 R2. When clients log in and in some cases when printing, the other users either slow way down or become totally unresponsive. I bought a Mushkin 128gb SSD drive and want to install it in the backup server as a test to see if t... 14 Jun 2010 17:23
DOS Client on W2K8
We had the MS DOS client running on a W2K running successfully. After replacing the Server with W2K8 we tried to reconnect but no success (Error 53: Server .. not found). It takes about 10 secounds to time out ie. much longer as when we use a dummy name for the share. We changed the Default Domain Controll Poli... 14 Jun 2010 15:09
Windows 2008 R2 Group Policy preference settings
I have installed a windows 2008 R2 dc in our windows 2003 AD. I want to use the windows 2008 r2 group policy preferences such as for local users setting, power and printer preference settings. I want them to be applied to my window XP SP2 and SP3 desktops. With my domain can i apply these group policy prefer... 14 Jun 2010 16:16