From: Netmanxps on
XP Pro on Dell XPS 630i
After fruitless searches for my problem I come to this group. My Nvidia 8800
GT Card (1 year old) will not start no matter what updates I get. Still the
constant "This Device Cannot Start-(Code 10)" I've pulled it out put it back
in, Nanda! The lines are driving me nuts!! Any help in this matter? I've
uninstalled the device, re-installed it. The card works on my other older
Dell...Everything was fine until I wiped the drive and reinstalled Windows XP
Pro. Anyone else out there have this problem?
--
Netmanxps
From: Dave Patrick on
Try asking them here.