First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
2008R2 DNS Manager freezes for glue record deletion..
This still appears to be a problem. I have been unable to delete glue records for the same reason since 2008 R2 was released. I would greatly appreciate a solution. "Jake" wrote: Hi, Say that my domain is MyDomain.LAN I open the DNS manager and rightclick on the Forward Lookup Zones "LAN" ... 20 Jun 2010 22:16
Windows server 2003 and Windows 7
Hi all, i have a big problem in my network. I have a Windows Server 2003 R2 configured as DC, DNS and DHCP server and a Windows SBS server configured as exchange server and DNS server. When i control the event log i often find this error : Il master ha ricevuto un annuncio server dal computer XXXXXX che ritiene di... 21 Jun 2010 01:31
KMS Host activation on w2k3 R2
For Office 2010 activations an Office 2010 KMS Host is needed. It can be downloaded from Volume Licensing Service Center. ... 19 Jun 2010 15:41
desktop and my documents (folder redirection)
Hello, I have win2k3 with pgo and i have configured one pc (Win XP) with folder redirection (desktop et my documents). I haven't connected to my network for 1 week and i have a problem in disk with this pc (WinXP) but i can access to disk data. The problem is i can't find my data in my desktop and in my documen... 18 Jun 2010 17:59
2008 backup vs 2008R2 backup
Hi Windows backup for 2008 seems to be different from 2008R2. In 2008 I cannot select which folders/files I want to backup (in R2 I can) Is it just the GUI that is better in R2? Can I somehow with through commands or powershell exclude a folder in 2008 backup or do I always have to backup the whole volume? Tom... 19 Jun 2010 05:53
Folder permissions not inheriting from parent (Server 2008 R2) ?
I am having problems with sub folders/files not inheriting the permissions set on a top level folder. I have a top level folder c:\foo which is set NOT to inherit from parent, and I select copy the permissions from c:\ when I untick inherit. I then add a number of user permissions to that folder, checking the Re... 18 Jun 2010 05:53
Added Windows 2008 TS to SBS 2003: Group Policy
All, Yesterday I added a new Windows 2008 R2 Terminal Server to our existing SBS 2003 R2 environment. My question is this: I want to "lock down" this new server, so do I create a Group Policy on the SBS box or on the new 2008 TS box? Thank you, Thomas ... 18 Jun 2010 09:08
Red "X" on mapped network drives on new Server 2008 R2 - Windows 7 domain
Hello! I recently finished a move from an old Windows 2000 domain with Win 2000 workstations to a new domain with a 2008 R2 server and all Win 7 Pro and Ultimate workstations, everything being 64-bit. Things seem to work normally, but I frequently see a red X on the mapped drives in Windows Explorer on both ... 17 Jun 2010 19:01
Push out Adobe Flash Player??
I have a Windows network with 7 Windows 2003 servers, and around 180 Windows XP SP3 workstations. All of the WinXP users have limited access to their own PC's. Is there a way to "push" out Adobe Flash Player to these workstations from the server(s) WITHOUT SMS server or similar? Thanks. ... 21 Jun 2010 12:28
Access Denied to Files in a Server Profile - HELP!!!
Hi All, A friend of mine has a Windows XP Pro laptop that she has been using for over 4 years. The problem is, the laptop was originally joined to a domain (not workgroup), thus she had been logging into her laptop as it if were connected to a Domain Server, even though she uses it as independent laptop (not ... 17 Jun 2010 14:33