From: Raul on
I have a domain with a boot partityion and data partition.

I am running low in the boot partition. Is there a way to have the printer
queues be in the data partition? how?

Many thanks in advance,
Raul Rego
NJPIES

From: John John - MVP on
Raul wrote:
> I have a domain with a boot partityion and data partition.
>
> I am running low in the boot partition. Is there a way to have the printer
> queues be in the data partition? how?
>
> Many thanks in advance,

Change the spool folder location
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736979(WS.10).aspx

John
From: Hank Arnold on
Might be easier (and more effective) to move the swap file (virtual
memory) location. Also, look into moving "My Documents".

Regards,
Hank Arnold
Microsoft MVP
Windows Server - Directory Services