From: maffea on

You can surely resize partition without wiping and reinstalling as possible for Windows Server 2003? As a server user, why not turn to manage your disk partition by using reliability partition manager, Partition Assistant. The partition tool will resize server partition to optimize disk usage under 2003 system.

To get more about the free software, please link http://www.extend-partition.com/resource/windows-partition-manager-software.html
And resize partition under Windows Server 2003 at http://www.extend-partition.com/resource/resize-server-2003-64bit-partition.html

Ericwss wrote:

Resize partition in Server 2003
01-Dec-08

I am attempting to resize (shrink) the one partition (4x320GB in RAID5)
so that I can create new partitions with the unalloacted space. EASEUS
Partition Manager 3.0 is asking for a reboot to complete the process. My
problem is this server is hosted remotely without a monitor connected so
I am not sure if further commands or input will be required after it
reboots of if it's automated. Can someone please confirm?

--
Ericwss
Ericwss's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/ericwss.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

On Monday, December 01, 2008 8:41 PM
Ericwss wrote:

Resize partition in Server 2003
I am attempting to resize (shrink) the one partition (4x320GB in RAID5)
so that I can create new partitions with the unalloacted space. EASEUS
Partition Manager 3.0 is asking for a reboot to complete the process. My
problem is this server is hosted remotely without a monitor connected so
I am not sure if further commands or input will be required after it
reboots of if it's automated. Can someone please confirm?

--
Ericwss
Ericwss's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/ericwss.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1080842.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

On Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:52 PM
Phillip Windell wrote:

There is just no way in the world that you should even be trying something
There is just no way in the world that you should even be trying something
like this without physically being in front of the server with a Keyboard
and monitor.

--
Phillip Windell
www.wandtv.com

Technet Library
ISA2004

"Ericwss" <Ericwss.3jrrjb(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 06, 2009 1:50 AM
fly-to-sky wrote:

EASEUS Partition Manager is a good partition software, but it's not goodenough
EASEUS Partition Manager is a good partition software, but it's not good
enough for you to run it without monitor.I'm wondering how do you
operate that sofeware on your server before you reboot ? there are more
in formation,maybe you can use:
www.partition-tool.com

sky

--
fly-to-sky
fly-to-sky's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/fly-to-sky.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1080842.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

On Monday, January 12, 2009 9:50 AM
bluefish wrote:

If you wanna make sure the result, I suggest you not do remotelyoperation.
If you wanna make sure the result, I suggest you not do remotely
operation.

I agree with fly-to-sky, the EASEUS partition manager 3.0 is a suitable
for your situation.

Maybe http://www.partition-tool.com/easeus-partition-manager-server/ is
more useful than www.partition-tool.com

--
bluefish
bluefish's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/bluefish.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1080842.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

On Tuesday, January 13, 2009 9:48 AM
bluefish wrote:

If you have any problem, tell meFor I have aready used EASEUS partition
If you have any problem, tell me

For I have aready used EASEUS partition manager 3.0 several times

--
bluefish
bluefish's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/bluefish.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1080842.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

On Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:56 AM
cheng hong wrote:

Easy to resize windows 2003 partition without rebooting or data loss
EASEUS Partition Master V4.1.1 is easy to use. It can extend NTFS partition without rebooting or data losss, see more: http://www.partition-tool.com/easeus-partition-manager/extend-ntfs-system-partition-without-reboot.htm

On Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:57 PM
maffea tom wrote:

Resize partition in Server 2003
As a Windows Server 2003 user, why not manage your disk partition by using reliability partition manager, Partition Assistant. The partition tool will resize server partition to optimize disk usage under 2003 system.

To get more about the free software, please link http://www.extend-partition.com/resource/windows-partition-manager-software.html
And resize partition under Windows Server 2003 at http://www.extend-partition.com/resource/resize-server-2003-64bit-partition.html

XAML Organizer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ac373a5d-e497-4e07-9186-12166e83a024/xaml-organizer.aspx