From: Andrea Caldarone on
Hi all,

I've a two node cluster build with Windows Server 2008 (no R2). The
quorum type is "node and disk majority". Now one of the two node goes
suddenly in blue screen, few minutes after it has started and I fear
that I've to format it. Anyone knows the correct procedure to evict the
node, rebuild it and rejoin to the cluster? The cluster is in a
production environment and I can't take the cluster offline for a long
period (maximum 1 hour).
Please help
From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello Andrea,

Please use the following forum to get best help:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/winserverClustering/threads

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsserver2008r2highavailability/threads

If you still wil use newsgroups:
microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.