From: Denise T on
Any suggestions on how to analyse a kernel dump on Windows Core install?
One node in a cluster crashed over the weekend and I'd like to research the
cause.
From event log:
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error
could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power
unexpectedly.

From: Florian Frommherz [MVP] on
Howdie!

Am 31.05.2010 14:34, schrieb Denise T:
> Any suggestions on how to analyse a kernel dump on Windows Core install?
> One node in a cluster crashed over the weekend and I'd like to research the
> cause.
> From event log:
> Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
> The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error
> could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power
> unexpectedly.

Windebug (WinDbg) usually works pretty well there. But you'll need some
experience debugging those dumps I've found.

Cheers,
Florian