From: Patrick D. on
Hi

From the server manager I can activate "configure server manager remote
management" in Windows Server 2008 R2.
Can I also activate a similar feature in Windows Server 2008 (not R2), and
managing this server remotely from a different 2008 R2-Server (via server
manager, connect to another computer . . .) ?

Patrick
From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello Patrick D.,

Remote server manager is only available with Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows
7, when RSAT is installed on it.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd759202.aspx

Best regards

Meinolf Weber