From: flashweb on

Hi,

I have windows 2003 sp2. I want to know exact end of life.

I see

http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?LN=en-us&p1=3198&x=12&y=14

But don't understand it properly.

Can some one tell in which year EOL is ?

This is winver for the server

[image: http://fshare.in/boby/win_2003_sp2.jpg]

Thanks,

Santhosh

--
flashweb
flashweb's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/231161.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello flashweb,

If you are talking about the SP it is stated in the NOTE:
Support ends 24 months after the next service pack releases or at the end
of the product's support lifecycle, whichever comes first. For more information,
please see the service pack policy at http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/#ServicePackSupport

As until now no SP is anounced there is no end at the moment. At least when
Windows server 2003 support itself is ending.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.