From: Andreas Sperling on
Hi newsgroup,

I have installed Microsoft Office 2007 professional on a Windows 2008 R2
Server!
Now I try to make a odbc connection with microsoft odbc for oracle driver.

But when I open the odbc manager and I try to add a new odbc connection then
is the shortlist empty.

How can I install the microsoft odbc for oracle driver on this machine?

Thanks
Andreas

From: jaajog on
It should be included with the oracle installer, or you can search the web
for ODAC.