From: snorbens on
One of the servers I'm working on for a client has Windows Search 4.0
installed along with Office 2003. Outlook has had approx 50 mailboxes added
to it and Windows Search has been configured to index those mailboxes only.

When I run search terms, I'm unable to drag n drop the results into either a
file folder or into a newly created PST file opened up within Outlook. The
only available option that is working is to open each result and save it into
the file folder.

I am getting over 1000 results for some search terms and having to save the
results one-by-one is not an option.

I've tried clearing the clipboard as I've read that may help but not in my
case. Any suggestions to resolve this drap n drop issue?

Server is 2003 Enterprise SP2.

Pages: 1
Prev: Delegate Group Policy Creation
Next: Info Script