From: Luis Falch on
From a post before in this Newsgroup, I start using MS Print migrator Tool
to move printer driver from one server to another. Looks like a very good
tool.
Unfortunately, I receive a error message:
WARNING: Kernel Mode Drivers (version 2) are blocked on the target machine.
Disable Kernel Mode driver blocking and re-run Printer Migrator."

Surfing, I found a solution
(http://www.chicagotech.net/others/pritermigrator1.htm), but wehn I try to
follow the instructions, when I go to "GROUP POLICY EDITOR" > Explorer
Computer Configuration > Select Administrative Templates, I don't see the
"Printer" Item. I go to another server, and Under "ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES"
I can see items like: NEtwork, System and Printer.
How can I do in order to make this items to be visible in the GPEdit.msc.
or, there is another way to disable Kernel Mode using Registry Editor
maybe???

thanks in advance for any help...

Luis Falch