From: victorio on
I have cells that say if value is equal a certain points will be given if a
tie 2 points are given by comparing the score in 2 cells. the problem the
games have not been played and is already showing a tie so everybody is
gotten their 2 points for the tie and 5 point for getting the score correct
blank = blank.

How do i do so the cell when they are blank do not compute
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
=IF(COUNT(A$1:B$1)<>2,0,IF(AND(A2=A$1,B2=B$1),5,0)+IF(A2=B2,2,0))
--
David Biddulph