From: Irv on
We are a medium sized IT department.. Microsoft Outook for 300+ users
with individual PST files. Merak Mail for SMTP and POP3.
One user upgraded to Outlook 2003 a few months ago. A few days later,
he started receiving completely blank emails, no from, no to, no body
and no header information. They appear when he logins in first thing
in the morning.. Every 2 or 3 days, a dozen or more one after the
other.
We checked the mail server. There is no record of emails going to this
client at these times. It's as if Outlook itself is creating them.
We removed and reinstalled Outlook twice on this CPU, using a new .pst,
importing from the previous PST. Same behaviour
Anyone seen this before?

PS. We have 30+ users on Outlook 2003. None of them report this
problem.