From: Henrik Jansson on
Dear friends,

My form comprises three radio buttons. When I press a button, its label
starts blinking nicely. When I choose next record at the SAME moment the
label is not visible, the label text disappears for that new record. This is
quite logical, but does not reflect what a user really wants. Is there an
easy workaround?

Private Sub Form_Timer()
If Me!RadioButton1 = True Then
Me!Label1.Visible = Not Me!Label1.Visible
ElseIf Me!RadioButton2 = True Then
Me!Label2.Visible = Not Me!Label2.Visible
ElseIf Me!RadioButton3 = True Then
Me!Label3.Visible = Not Me!Label3.Visible
End If
End Sub

Best regards,

Henrik

__________ Information fr�n ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version av virussignaturdatabas 4930 (20100309) __________

Meddelandet har kontrollerats av ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.esetscandinavia.com

From: Marshall Barton on
Henrik Jansson wrote:

>Dear friends,
>
>My form comprises three radio buttons. When I press a button, its label
>starts blinking nicely. When I choose next record at the SAME moment the
>label is not visible, the label text disappears for that new record. This is
>quite logical, but does not reflect what a user really wants. Is there an
>easy workaround?
>
>Private Sub Form_Timer()
>If Me!RadioButton1 = True Then
>Me!Label1.Visible = Not Me!Label1.Visible
>ElseIf Me!RadioButton2 = True Then
>Me!Label2.Visible = Not Me!Label2.Visible
>ElseIf Me!RadioButton3 = True Then
>Me!Label3.Visible = Not Me!Label3.Visible
>End If
>End Sub

Try using the form's Current event to make all the labels
visible.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Henrik Jansson on
Thanks!

I've been trying a lot under the form's current event, though always with
syntax errrors. What would be the correct syntax for making all my three
radio-button labels visible on each record exchange?

Best regards,

Henrik

Private Sub Form_Current()
?
End Sub

From: Marshall Barton on
Henrik Jansson wrote:
>I've been trying a lot under the form's current event, though always with
>syntax errrors. What would be the correct syntax for making all my three
>radio-button labels visible on each record exchange?
>
>Private Sub Form_Current()

Me!Label1.Visible = True
Me!Label2.Visible = True
Me!Label3.Visible = True

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Henrik Jansson on
Thanks a lot Marsh!

This was "exactly" what I was trying, but I guess I left the condition out!