From: Alfons G on
How can I configure a mailbox in Exchange 2003 that only can receive emails,
not send?

Thanks in advance.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
It's not easy. You can block the mailbox from sending to the Internet by
configuring delivery restrictions on the SMTP Connector. The only way to
prevent that mailbox from sending to internal recipients is to configure
delivery restrictions on all other internal recipients, which is generally
impractical.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..