Prev: Can't delete
Next: html.
From: jemster on
I am using Windows XP Home with IE8, OE6. Just recently my blocked senders
list cleaned itself out (?) and now I can't get anything to stay. What's up
with that?
Thanks
Joni

From: Ron Sommer on
Create a new Identity. Do not use the word main in the name.
Import your messages from the old Identity.
--
Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail

From: Bruce Hagen on
The Blocked Senders registry key is damaged.

1.. Close OE and then In Regedit, navigate to this key:

|--HKEY_CURRENT_USER
|-----Identities
|--------{GUID}
|-----------Software
|--------------Microsoft
|-----------------Outlook Express
|--------------------5.0

where GUID is the Global Unique IDentifier for your Identity.

2.. Under that key, you will find the following sub-keys, among
others:

|-----------------------Block Senders
|-----------------------Rules
|-----------------------Signatures

Select the Block Senders Key and delete it. Blocked Senders will be empty,
but you can rebuild it now.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See Bruce's reply.

You can have a maximum of 4,096 Message Rules & Blocked Senders: Maybe you'd
blocked too many senders?

cf.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress/browse_frm/thread/cc0628d017196ad0

[Who said Institutional Memory is dead?!]

From: jemster on
I need more info to do that???

"Ron Sommer" <rsommer(a)nospam.ktis.net> wrote in message
> Create a new Identity. Do not use the word main in the name.
> Import your messages from the old Identity.
> --
> Ron Sommer
> MS MVP- Windows Live Mail
>
> <jemster> wrote in message news:Oee2qPZ9KHA.420(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> I am using Windows XP Home with IE8, OE6. Just recently my blocked
>> senders list cleaned itself out (?) and now I can't get anything to stay.
>> What's up with that?
>> Thanks
>> Joni
>

 |  Next  |  Last