From: CodyE on
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in
awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the
blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the
first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully
updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this?
From: philo on
CodyE wrote:
> Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in
> awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the
> blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the
> first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully
> updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this?

I'd start out by running a RAM test

and also the hard drive mfgs diagnostic
From: ju.c on
Use NirSoft's tiny program, "BlueScreenView" to tell you what is causing
the crash:

BlueScreenView ~50 KB - View BSOD (blue screen) crash information
Web: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
Download: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluescreenview.zip

ju.c

From: Peter Foldes on