From: Rick on
Thinking of looking at Bluray players. Are there any issues whatever
with playing DVDs, both original and copies?
From: will s on

"Rick" <rwinchester(a)tgp.com> wrote in message
> Thinking of looking at Bluray players. Are there any issues whatever
> with playing DVDs, both original and copies?

have the Samsung and have no problems

From: Allan on

"Rick" <rwinchester(a)tgp.com> wrote in message
> Thinking of looking at Bluray players. Are there any issues whatever
> with playing DVDs, both original and copies?

I don't have one yet, but reading an instruction book on one I saw,
it said it would only play original Blueray movies and NOT play movies on
recordable Disc's.
Not sure what Brand, but have a close read of instructions, I am sure its
not all of them
Allan

From: Fast Freddy on
Rick wrote:
> Thinking of looking at Bluray players. Are there any issues whatever
> with playing DVDs, both original and copies?

Samsung BD-C6900 no problems, can be made region free for dvds as well