From: PSRumbagh on
Can I control the order in which programs are loaded during boot-up?
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"PSRumbagh" <PSRumbagh(a)discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item
> Can I control the order in which programs are loaded during boot-up?

Yes - by placing each of them into a batch file, in the desired order.

From: DL on
With a third party tool, or by creating a batch file to start up the
programs, as apposed to having them autostart
The Q being why?

From: Jose on
On Feb 10, 9:54 pm, PSRumbagh <PSRumb...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Can I control the order in which programs are loaded during boot-up?

There are some ways to control this.

The best recommendation will follow a description of the issue you are
trying to resolve and why you think you need to do this, if of course
it is not an intrusion on your privacy.

What issues do you see that you think starting things in a different
order will resolve?

What things are not normally in a good order?

What would a better order be?

If you could change the order what would you change?
From: 20100211 on

"DL" <notvalid(a)spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message

> The Q being why?

To make jobless drug junkies like you worry about everything and to keep you
guys busy so that trouble on our streets is kept to a minimum.

Get a job boy and stop scrounging our benefit system.
..
hth

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2