From: RedPenguin on
I have a computer that is connected to a wired lan that has no
Internet access.

It's strictly a 192.168.1.x network.

Yet there is wireless in the building, so for Internet, I obviously
like to use my Wireless card.

Though, it appears that Windows XP Pro wants to go through Local Area
Connection for it's Internet, when obviously it's Wireless Access
Connection that's for Internet.

How do I tell XP, that everything but 192.168.1.x goes through
Wireless?
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
You can se the Metrics of the computer's Network connectors to prefer the
wire when connected, and it would revert to Wireless when you disconnect the
Network cable.
Here how, http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).