From: Amy Spreadsheet Amy on
Hi,
Column D has a list that continuously grows down the column.
The list starts in D4.

I need the last value at the bottom of the list reported in D1.

The values are numbers and the numeric range is 1 thru 31 mixed.

Thank-you in advanced.
Amy
From: T. Valko on
Try this...

=LOOKUP(1E100,D4:D5000)

Adjust for a reasonable end of range: D5000

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Amy Spreadsheet" <Amy Spreadsheet(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4337A28E-8E71-4A1B-81E1-720A07430A92(a)microsoft.com...

From: Peo Sjoblom on
A couple of ways, if indeed there are no blank cells in-between you can use
this

=INDEX($D$4:$D$10000,COUNT($D$4:$D$10000))

replace 10000 with an approx number of cells that you think can be used

Another way

=LOOKUP(99^99,$D$4:$D$10000)

which will work with blank cells as well

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

From: Jacob Skaria on