From: redrumloa on
There are some great reply here and on the µIEC Users Discussion
Group. For simplicity, maybe the µIEC Users Discussion Group should be
the official thread?

http://groups.google.com/group/uIEC-users/browse_thread/thread/edeb1d5c4c7f3c7e?hl=en

Please see the replies there. If you are registered for that group, I
am thinking that would be the best place to discuss this. If not, feel
free to reply here and I will pass on the info.

From: Dmackey828 on

You mean this : http://ytm.bossstation.dnsalias.org/html/geos.html
From: Leif Bloomquist on

"RobertB" <rbernardo(a)iglou.com> wrote in message

> http://mumu21.se/?page=417

That's very impressive. I had GEOS running from the IDE64 ages ago, using
the cia-ide driver. But you needed to boot from a floppy first, and had to
use a different media/partition for GEOS. I wonder how he's using a D64
directly on the IDE64? Will follow up, thanks for the pointer.

-Leif

From: DMackey828 on
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:28:20 -0400, "Leif Bloomquist"
<spam(a)127.0.0.6400> wrote:

>"RobertB" <rbernardo(a)iglou.com> wrote in message
>
>> http://mumu21.se/?page=417
>
>That's very impressive. I had GEOS running from the IDE64 ages ago, using
>the cia-ide driver. But you needed to boot from a floppy first, and had to
>use a different media/partition for GEOS. I wonder how he's using a D64
>directly on the IDE64? Will follow up, thanks for the pointer.
>
>-Leif

This will be awesome if it happens. We have some good people working
on this stuff thats for sure...

Keep up the progress guy...