From: Marshall Barton on
Well, I am sure glad that you solved it because corruption
symptoms rarely relate to the real problem. We would have
been chasing all over the place trying to pin down the
inconsistent bahavior caused by any kind of corruption.
--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

From: vernal on
i also have a similar problem ......................
have got a drop down list in excel say A, B, C, D, data..now this data has
got various other sub data to it.. i wan get this sub - data in the excel
format in such a way that if i click A i should only get that sub data for A
only and not for some thing else....so in the same cell if i clear the data A
to B i should get the list for only data B in the next cell
please help
m breaking my head over it

From: Marshall Barton on
vernal wrote:
>i also have a similar problem ......................
>have got a drop down list in excel say A, B, C, D, data..now this data has
>got various other sub data to it.. i wan get this sub - data in the excel
>format in such a way that if i click A i should only get that sub data for A
>only and not for some thing else....so in the same cell if i clear the data A
>to B i should get the list for only data B in the next cell

If you are asking a question about something in MS Access,
you should translate it to what you are using in an Access
form.

If you are asking an Excel question, then you should post it
to an appropriate Excel forum.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]