From: Singburi Sam on
Hi, I hope this is the right ng for this question.

I am a novice user of Windows XP (and happy to remain
novice!) I learn how to do simple things but sometimes the
simple things change.

Just now I wanted to look for my most recent additions to
a certain folder. I do this in a very simple way:
Click on My Computer
Click down to the appropriate folder
Select appropriate View

But today this didn't work! Clicking on My Computer,
I get a window with a list of programs: which program
would I like to use to open My Computer? !!!
.... And I can't do the simple thing I wanted to.

My kids use the computer; perhaps they've changed some
setting inadvertantly, but I've no idea what or how to fix.

Any help appreciated.
Sam

Pages: 1
Prev: taskbar