From: John Oliver on
I think I got my one-step update working. But my IRA account downloaded
hundreds of transactions going back a couple of years, which has them
sort of "starting in the middle"... just transactions appearing with no
opening cash balance, etc. And they're all for funds I've gotten rid
of.

I really want this account to start a few days ago, and forever ignore
all transactions dated before April 14, 2010 I cannot find a way to
delete a bunch of transactions, or to tell the update to ignore them.
It would take me hours to manually delete them, and then I'm guessing it
would just want to re-add them all again next time I update.