From: Maple MRS on
Title: Business Analyst Defined Contribution Plans
Right to Hire: No
Professional Day Length: 0.0
Contract Duration:
Environment: Business Casual
Sponsorship Available: No

Location: Andover, Massachusetts

Minimum Requirements: · Financial Systems background – strong
preference supporting the Defined Contribution business
· Strong SQL knowledge.
· Previous data warehousing experience
o Oracle (10/11g)
o Informatica ETL
o Business Intelligence / Reporting (Business Object and
Tableau a plus)
· Must have previous experience writing business requirements,
functional design documents and quality assurance test plans.
· Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.

Reporting for the launch of a new defined contribution business line.
We will be working with our parent company FASCore as the record
keeper, other external vendors, as well as clients internally for
client's proprietary information.

The Clients of the information will be both internal and external to
client.

The Business Analyst will be focusing on the data requirements and
acquisition to be integrated into a new Data Warehouse and utilize
that information in support of the new business line. The business
analyst will be expected to manage their pieces through all stages of
the software development life cycle.

If Interested Please send the resumes to jobs(a)mapleresource.net