From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
You will find your approach much easier to maintain as the employees change
over time. The Click event in a text box fires as soon as you click the box.
In a combo box the Click event seems to function more like an After Update
(in Access 2003, anyhow), but even so I would use the After Update event, as
it will fire only when a selection is made. I suspect the Click event could
produce unexpected behavior in some instances.

Jim Brooks wrote:
>Thanks to all for the advice I removed the buttons and replaced them with
>list boxes and used the onclick event to load my reports and it works fine.
>Still learning.
>Thanks again
>regards Jim Brooks
>
>> In the load event of the form you could set the caption on each button based
>> on looking up the relevant value.
>[quoted text clipped - 25 lines]
>> >
>> .

First  |  Prev  |