From: Jim on
Have you repaired the amp yet?
I sent you a couple of off list messages but they bounced.
I have repaired a few of this type of amplifier and may be able to
help troubleshoot it.
Contact me off list at IFixAudio at GMail.com.

Jim

From: N_Cook on
Jim <ifixaudio(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
Have you repaired the amp yet?
I sent you a couple of off list messages but they bounced.
I have repaired a few of this type of amplifier and may be able to
help troubleshoot it.
Contact me off list at IFixAudio at GMail.com.

Jim

reply

No valid emails used on usenet
The one with leaky TO92 repaired and waiting for owner to return from
holiday.
Second one initially looked at , problems again in a TO02 device in a
different area of one amp, gone B-C-E shorted so more obvious a problem.
Waiting for owner to return before progressing on that one. Third one not
looked at other than also goes into protect and no obvious problems with the
TO3s , perhaps so well protected that rarely do the YO3s get a chance to
fail.

I will use a valid email account to contact you