From: Jin on
Christian,

Just in order to inform You that i managed to have FTP working even with
Activesync!!! There are, anyway, two big problems:
1- Activesync version MUST NOT be higher than 3.8 (tried with 4.0 and
nothing works)
2- You can send/retrieve a maximum of 12 files in a single connection: from
the 13rd all Ftpputfile()/FtpGetfile() fail!

I don't know why MS wanted to deny FTP connectivity via ASync, but, at least
if the developer is aware of these two problems, FTP can work!

Bye,
Jin.

From: Jin on
Christian,