From: 8bwinfo on
Hi everyone,

We just released a free Tron Tribute EP! The collection’s sound
palette is from the Commodore 64, gameboy, and more.

Tracks:
1. Tron Scherzo (Sark's Revenge Mix)
2. Tron Theme and Ending (Flynn's Goodbye Mix)
3. Tron Scherzo (Solar Sailer mix)
4. Tron Theme and Ending (Yori's Game Boy Mix)
5. Tron Scherzo (Bit's Game Boy Mix)

FREE Download: http://8bitweapon.com/TRON.zip

We hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor and please feel free to pass
this music on to others who might enjoy it as well!

Here is also a video by Meg of www.Girlhack.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzRWXn5KNFI

Thank you and enjoy~!

-Seth & Michelle
http://www.8bitweapon.com
http://www.computeher.com
From: Andreas Kohlbach on
8bwinfo(a)gmail.com wrote on 03. May 2010:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We just released a free Tron Tribute EP! The collection�s sound
> palette is from the Commodore 64, gameboy, and more.
>
> Tracks:
> 1. Tron Scherzo (Sark's Revenge Mix)
> 2. Tron Theme and Ending (Flynn's Goodbye Mix)
> 3. Tron Scherzo (Solar Sailer mix)
> 4. Tron Theme and Ending (Yori's Game Boy Mix)
> 5. Tron Scherzo (Bit's Game Boy Mix)
>
> FREE Download: http://8bitweapon.com/TRON.zip
>
> We hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor and please feel free to pass
> this music on to others who might enjoy it as well!
>
> Here is also a video by Meg of www.Girlhack.com
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzRWXn5KNFI
>
> Thank you and enjoy~!
>
> -Seth & Michelle
> http://www.8bitweapon.com
> http://www.computeher.com

Nice. But do you have the files as *.sid somewhere? I couldn't find them
on your homepage.
--
Andreas
My Commodore 64 classic game music page at
From: 8bwinfo on
On May 3, 7:33 pm, Andreas Kohlbach <a...(a)spamfence.net> wrote:
> 8bwi...(a)gmail.com wrote on 03. May 2010:
>

> > Hi everyone,
>
> > We just released a free Tron Tribute EP! The collection’s sound
> > palette is from the Commodore 64, gameboy, and more.
>
> > Tracks:
> > 1. Tron Scherzo (Sark's Revenge Mix)
> > 2. Tron Theme and Ending (Flynn's Goodbye Mix)
> > 3. Tron Scherzo (Solar Sailer mix)
> > 4. Tron Theme and Ending (Yori's Game Boy Mix)
> > 5. Tron Scherzo (Bit's Game Boy Mix)
>
> > FREE Download:http://8bitweapon.com/TRON.zip
>
> > We hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor and please feel free to pass
> > this music on to others who might enjoy it as well!
>
> > Here is also a video by Meg ofwww.Girlhack.com
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzRWXn5KNFI
>
> > Thank you and enjoy~!
>
> > -Seth & Michelle
> >http://www.8bitweapon.com
> >http://www.computeher.com
>
> Nice. But do you have the files as *.sid somewhere? I couldn't find them
> on your homepage.
> --
> Andreas
> My      Commodore     64     classic     game     music     page      athttp://www.ankman.de/commodore-64-sid-music/