From: JC on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-dulnuMzM

Personally, I'd throw out the blonde...
From: Michael on
On Jul 20, 11:57 pm, JC <joe.j.cass...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-dulnuMzM
>
> Personally, I'd throw out the blonde...

He needs to dump the woman. She is useless. Treating a Commodore 64 in
such a manner as to put it 'away'. Geez. Get some backbone man.
From: Andreas Meerbann on
I wonder how that story continues... does she throw that valuable
device into the bin? It just stops when it starts to get
interesting... :(

From: arkaxow on
On Jul 22, 2:25 am, Andreas Meerbann <andij...(a)gmx.de> wrote:
> I wonder how that story continues... does she throw that valuable
> device into the bin? It just stops when it starts to get
> interesting... :(

Very cool ! I will try to find that movie and watch the whole thing.
Also I sent an e-mail to the Spot the Commodore Info Page:
http://www.richardlagendijk.nl/cip/article/item/spot_the_commodore. To
let him know about another "sighting".

Arkaxow
From: Dmackey828 on
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:57:11 -0700 (PDT), JC <joe.j.cassara(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-dulnuMzM
>
>Personally, I'd throw out the blonde...

Something was wrong with that dude in the movie... Just watched it all
lastnight.

And the Office BOSS? Somebody shut her up with something!!