From: Payton Byrd on
! Release Version 1.5 - Stable
This version encompases many enhancements and improvements of existing
functionality, as well as inclusion of new target platforms (VIC 20,
Plus 4) and features (D81 support, Configuration Color Picker).

! New Features
* (ALL) New color picker for the configuration program
* (64, 128, PLUS 4) 1581 Disk Image (D81) Support
* Added support for Commodore Plus 4 computer
* 32K Expanded VIC-20 now supported

! Changes
* (ALL) Removed CTRL key from hot keys that previously required it.
Hot keys the use the C= key still require it.
* (ALL) If you have 1 or more files selected (highlighted) and choose
delete, all selected files will be deleted. If you do not have any
files selected (highlighted) then only the file that the selector is
pointing to will be deleted.
* (ALL) When you rename a file the textbox is pre-populated with the
name of the old file.
* (VIC 20, Plus 4) Configuration files are enabled and working
correctly
* (ALL) Changed the UI for file transfers to use a new progress bar to
give feedback on the copy operation.
* (64, 128, Plus 4) Changed the UI for disk image creation/writing to
use a new progress bar to give feedback on the image operation.
* (VIC20) Refactored many of the screens to better fit the 22x23
layout.
* (VIC20) Filename shortening removed and the file type moved to the
left of the directory display
* (PLUS4) Created color scheme to match the environment
* (VIC20) Panels are not displayed side by side, only one panel is
displayed at a time.
* (VIC20) D64 support is removed, the RAM was needed elsewhere.
* (ALL) The screen has been made more scalable.

! Known Issues
* None
From: Payton Byrd on
I wish I knew what my mental block is on this, but I forgot the URL:

http://cbmcommand.codeplex.com