From: TRIGEO on
I know how to change colors in the palette, and I know how to copy a plalette
from a workbook to use in another workbook. Instead of doing that, I would
like to be able to modify the palette and save the modified palette as the
"standard" one, i.e, the one that would come up whenever you open a new Excel
workbook. This would avoid the need to open another workbook and copy colors
from it. Is there any way in the world to do this?
From: Gord Dibben on
Open a new workbook and modify the colors as you wish through
Tools>Options>Colors

Save the workbook as a Template(*.xlt) named BOOK

Store in your XLSTART folder and it will become the default New Workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:41:01 -0700, TRIGEO
<TRIGEO(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I know how to change colors in the palette, and I know how to copy a plalette
>from a workbook to use in another workbook. Instead of doing that, I would
>like to be able to modify the palette and save the modified palette as the
>"standard" one, i.e, the one that would come up whenever you open a new Excel
>workbook. This would avoid the need to open another workbook and copy colors
>from it. Is there any way in the world to do this?

Pages: 1
Prev: Forms - Combo Box
Next: Reference cell error