From: Payton Byrd on
It's been a week since the last release and there hasn't been a single
bug report (just feature requests). I spent the last week cleaning up
the code, relaxing, and building the file viewer. :) Yes, now CBM-
Command has a simple file viewer. Simply select SHIFT-RETURN on any
PRG or SEQ file and you can view the file in question. The viewer is
simple, it does not attempt to do any conversion from ASCII or screen
codes... it's simply a text file viewer and assumes PETSCII. I had to
keep it as small as possible to get it to fit.

As always you can download the newest version at: http://cbmcommand.codeplex.com

Thanks,
Payton

PS. CBM-Command is now used frequently in the day-to-day workings of
building CBM-Command. I'm very confident in the quality of this
release and want to convey that confidence to you. If you have any
problems using CBM-Command then PLEASE let me know ASAP before going
to version 1.0.