From: Nick on
Hi All,
appreciate this isn't a gaming forum, but does anyone have a download
of this database and associated files (zips, screenshots, etc).

Whilst I can see its available on torrents, I don't have access to
these, so happier if I could arrange a DVD to be burnt by someone who
has downloaded it.

Cheers,
Nick

PS: please don't reply to info(a)64hdd.com (its a dead address), please
contact via 64HDD website if you want to reply direct (www.64hdd.com)
From: Robert Roland on
On Sun, 23 May 2010 06:26:53 -0700 (PDT), "Nick @ 64HDD"
<info(a)64hdd.com> wrote:

>Whilst I can see its available on torrents, I don't have access to
>these

Do you have acecss to binary newzgroups? It seems it has been posted
to alt.binaries.emulators.cbm about 3 months ago.
--
RoRo
From: James on
Robert,

Nick's in Australia, where there's now (or will soon be) government-
sponsored internet filtering. Hence his request for physical media, as
that's not regulated. Yet. :)

-James

From: Øyvind on
Surely a straight http download should work? Or is the bandwith
severely limited aswell?

--
Øyvind

From: Clocky on
�yvind wrote:
> Surely a straight http download should work? Or is the bandwith
> severely limited aswell?

No, nothing like that. Such downloads won't be filtered at all.