From: Clocky on
James @ cbm264 wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Nick's in Australia, where there's now (or will soon be) government-
> sponsored internet filtering. Hence his request for physical media, as
> that's not regulated. Yet. :)

P2P won't be filtered, so , IOW, the filters will be useless against the
very thing they are supposedly introducing them for.

Besides, getting around the filter will take about 3 seconds, even less if
the 43 Billion dollar super fast nationwide broadband internet plan ever
gets off the ground. (cough, ahem ;-)

From: Nick on
On May 24, 8:59 pm, Robert Roland <f...(a)ddress.no> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 May 2010 06:26:53 -0700 (PDT), "Nick @ 64HDD"
>
> <i...(a)64hdd.com> wrote:
> >Whilst I can see its available on torrents, I don't have access to
> >these
>
> Do you have acecss to binary newzgroups? It seems it has been posted
> to alt.binaries.emulators.cbm about 3 months ago.
> --
> RoRo

Hi,

I didn't find it on the binary newsgroups, so haven't tried. Do you
have a link?

Issue is having access on a PC where I can download this size/type of
files. Normal HTTP sites are Ok, every thing else gets blocked.

Cheers,
Nick
From: . on
Nick needs a friend to burn the +5GB to a DVD
and post it to him!

That can`t be hard to do.

From: Robert Roland on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:10:15 +0200, I wrote:

>It was posted in four separate parts:

I just finished downloading the torrent. It seems the news post and
the torrent do not match accurately. I do not know which one is the
real deal.
--
RoRo
From: Payton Byrd on
On May 25, 1:57 pm, Robert Roland <f...(a)ddress.no> wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:10:15 +0200, I wrote:
> >It was posted in four separate parts:
>
> I just finished downloading the torrent. It seems the news post and
> the torrent do not match accurately. I do not know which one is the
> real deal.
> --
> RoRo

That would be great info to have. I would like to download it before
C4, but if this is the result......