From: . on
On 25/05/2010 1:27 PM, Clocky wrote:
> James @ cbm264 wrote:
>> Robert,
>>
>> Nick's in Australia, where there's now (or will soon be) government-
>> sponsored internet filtering. Hence his request for physical media, as
>> that's not regulated. Yet. :)
>>

> P2P won't be filtered, so , IOW, the filters will be useless against the
> very thing they are supposedly introducing them for.
>
> Besides, getting around the filter will take about 3 seconds, even less if
> the 43 Billion dollar super fast nationwide broadband internet plan ever
> gets off the ground. (cough, ahem ;-)

That would be like the A600
would run the pokies:P
From: Nick on
On May 26, 1:16 am, "." <.@.com> wrote:
> Nick needs a friend to burn the +5GB to a DVD
> and post it to him!
>
> That can`t be hard to do.

Thanks to all those that have offered assistance. Looks like I have a
copy on the way which is just great!

Many thanks,
Nick
From: . on
On 26/05/2010 8:57 AM, Nick @ 64HDD wrote:
> On May 26, 1:16 am, "."<.@.com> wrote:
>> Nick needs a friend to burn the +5GB to a DVD
>> and post it to him!
>>
>> That can`t be hard to do.
>
> Thanks to all those that have offered assistance. Looks like I have a
> copy on the way which is just great!
>
> Many thanks,
> Nick

Excellent.

If the d/load had have been so large.

I would have sent it to you myself.

As I`m in oz, and free because
you give soo much back to the
commodore communutity.

From: Dmackey828 on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 12:57:27 -0700 (PDT), Payton Byrd
<plbyrd(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 25, 1:57�pm, Robert Roland <f...(a)ddress.no> wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:10:15 +0200, I wrote:
>> >It was posted in four separate parts:
>>
>> I just finished downloading the torrent. It seems the news post and
>> the torrent do not match accurately. I do not know which one is the
>> real deal.
>> --
>> RoRo
>
>That would be great info to have. I would like to download it before
>C4, but if this is the result......

Yeah it's like 5+ GB in size... Nick, if you can't get a copy from
anyone else, We can work something out, I can split it and put it on
2 DVD's...

Lemme know. I'm located in the USA...

From: Bill Garber on

"Dmackey828" <n2dvm(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote in message news:ui0pv5lp46ichot42ea8ngpa3kji8hk8ij(a)4ax.com...
> On Tue, 25 May 2010 12:57:27 -0700 (PDT), Payton Byrd
> <plbyrd(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I just finished downloading the torrent. It seems the news post and
>>> the torrent do not match accurately. I do not know which one is the
>>> real deal.
>>> --
>>> RoRo
>>
>>That would be great info to have. I would like to download it before
>>C4, but if this is the result......
>

> Yeah it's like 5+ GB in size... Nick, if you can't get a copy from
> anyone else, We can work something out, I can split it and put it on
> 2 DVD's...

What's'a matta??? Your DVD burner from the stone ages?

Mine is an oldie and can burn a dual-layer disc. 8^)

Bill