From: Payton Byrd on
On May 27, 9:12 am, Brandon Staggs <nos...(a)a.b.c> wrote:
> I gave it a try with my 1541-U and 1581 (both using JiffyDOS).  Seems
> to work as expected.  But I couldn't figure out how to use the text
> file viewer mentioned on the web site.
>
> --
> -Brandon
>  http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html

Just move the selector to the file you want to view and then use SHIFT-
RETURN to open the file viewer. If it's a SEQ file it'll open without
prompting you. If it's a PRG file then it'll ask if you want to open
it as a text file.
From: Brandon Staggs on
"Payton Byrd" wrote on Thu, 27 May 2010 07:47:12 -0700 (PDT):

> On May 27, 9:12 am, Brandon Staggs <nos...(a)a.b.c> wrote:
>> I gave it a try with my 1541-U and 1581 (both using JiffyDOS).  Seems
>> to work as expected.  But I couldn't figure out how to use the text
>> file viewer mentioned on the web site.
>>
>> --
>> -Brandon
>>  http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html
>
> Just move the selector to the file you want to view and then use SHIFT-
> RETURN to open the file viewer. If it's a SEQ file it'll open without
> prompting you. If it's a PRG file then it'll ask if you want to open
> it as a text file.

Probably something worthwhile to add to the help file. :-) (Unless I
am just missing it!)