From: JB on
On Jul 27, 10:28 pm, Payton Byrd <plb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a major bug in the way that CBM-Command handles batches of
> file that are selected using the select all hotkey that can cause
> directory corruption.  Please discard any version older than 7/26/2010
> (Version 1.6) and update to Version 1.6!
>
> http://cbmcommand.codeplex.com

Here is my setup. C64, 1541 as drive 8 (or 9 depending on my switch),
uIEC CF as 10 and CMD HD as 12

If I load cmbcommand from any drive, it always tries to read the
directory of drive 8 to start with. I rarely have a disk in drive 8
so you know what happens then. My thinking is that it should default
to the boot drive when it starts up.

I do also agree with the other posts about scrolling/selecting files
is way too slow. Please realize that on a HD we could have several
hundred files.

Other than that, its a great program and works well.