From: Payton Byrd on
Does anybody know of a sprite editor that allow you to edit sprites in
stacked layers? It would sure make visualizing sprites a lot easier.
From: David Murray on
On Jul 28, 2:08 pm, Payton Byrd <plb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know of a sprite editor that allow you to edit sprites in
> stacked layers?  It would sure make visualizing sprites a lot easier.

I've actually thought about writing such a thing. It wouldn't be that
hard. Would you be wanting to edit multicolor or hires sprites?
From: Groepaz on
Payton Byrd wrote:

> Does anybody know of a sprite editor that allow you to edit sprites in
> stacked layers? It would sure make visualizing sprites a lot easier.

try one of these?
http://noname.c64.org/csdb/search/?seinsel=all&search=overlay&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org http://ftp.pokefinder.org

Java is high performance. By high performance we mean adequate. By adequate
we mean slow.
<Mr. Bunny>

From: commodorejohn on
The Covert BitOps tools collection at http://cadaver.homeftp.net/ has
a sprite editor that allows you to freely arrange a number of test
sprites. The interface is a little odd and you have to read up on it
in the documentation, but it works quite nicely. It is Win32 only,
though.