From: Payton Byrd on
I've written a tutorial about installing and running the SSI Gold Box
AD&D games on a uIEC.

http://www.paytonbyrd.com/wiki/Installing_SSI_Gold_Box_ADD_Games.ashx
From: DMackey828 on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:55:17 -0700 (PDT), Payton Byrd
<plbyrd(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I've written a tutorial about installing and running the SSI Gold Box
>AD&D games on a uIEC.
>
>http://www.paytonbyrd.com/wiki/Installing_SSI_Gold_Box_ADD_Games.ashx

I gotta try this, I just got a CF card for my uiec/cf-ide I can try
this on.

From: Payton Byrd on
On Jul 29, 1:20 pm, Ingo Korb <use...(a)mail.snowcat.de> wrote:
> Payton Byrd <plb...(a)gmail.com> writes:
> > I've written a tutorial about installing and running the SSI Gold Box
> > AD&D games on a uIEC.
>
> >http://www.paytonbyrd.com/wiki/Installing_SSI_Gold_Box_ADD_Games.ashx
>
> Any particular reason for using a DNP file as container instead of
> copying everything directly to FAT using P00 mode (XE2)?
>
> -ik

Yes, the saved game files used by the these games have non-printable
characters in the filename which do not work with the uIEC native
folders. Also, not everyone has the P00 files turned on and so any
weird name of files is going to be lost.