From: Al Dykes on
In article <c8nlu5dc35l6o82s0bn5kffd7uoel9vlhr(a)4ax.com>,
me <noemail(a)nothere.com> wrote:
>Looking for something new. For this machine all I really need is to be
>able to create data DVD's & CD's and maybe copy audio disks every once
>in a long while. I nave Nero's OEM software but it has limited ability
>and won't let me manually select slower burn speeds for troublesome
>media.
>
>Software needs to run on win2003... which usually just means win2000
>or XP compatibility.

CDBurnerXP.
http://cdburnerxp.se/

It's worked for me on W2K and XP and all sorts of CD burner drives. I
didn't have a DVD burner on those machines and no that I have one I
don't need CDBurnerXP, at least for now.
--
Al Dykes

From: Man-wai Chang to The Door (33600bps) on
> in a long while. I nave Nero's OEM software but it has limited ability
> and won't let me manually select slower burn speeds for troublesome
> media.

Use Nero to create a disc image first. Then use Imgburn to burn the
image into CD/DVD, with speed selection.

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.33.3
From: Ardent on

Deepburner Free at www.deepburner.com

--
HTH