From: Magnetic on
According to Russian online “opinion pole” at November 6, 2009, 52% of
respondents had said that LHC is the dearth threat.
But as we can see, CERN continues their preparations to this crime
experiment. Conclusion - the science is criminal now!
Is there online “opinion pole” about LHC in English?
From: Tom Roberts on
Magnetic wrote:
> I give the following probabilities:
> A. 10% - magnetic collapse will start at 0.45 TeV;
> B. 50% - magnetic collapse will start at 3.5 TeV, if A did not
> happen;

Well, such a "collapse" has not happened in more than a decade of
running the Tevatron at 1.8 TeV, and a few weeks at 2.0 TeV.

Tom Roberts
From: Magnetic on
On Nov 6, 10:40 am, Tom Roberts <tjroberts...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Magnetic wrote:
> > I give the following probabilities:
> > A. 10% - magnetic collapse will start at 0.45 TeV;
> > B. 50% - magnetic collapse will start at 3.5 TeV, if A did not
> > happen;
>
> Well, such a "collapse" has not happened in more than a decade of
> running the Tevatron at 1.8 TeV, and a few weeks at 2.0 TeV.
>
> Tom Roberts

1. Tevatron gives 1 TeV per particle.
2. Tevatron leads to annihilation of proton and antiproton;
LHC will lead to creation of magnetic holes in proton-proton
collisions.
From: Inertial on
"Magnetic" <magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote in message
> According to Russian online �opinion pole� at November 6, 2009, 52% of
> respondents had said that LHC is the dearth threat.

So .. Russians are misinformed idiots. Thanks for letting us know

> But as we can see, CERN continues their preparations to this crime
> experiment. Conclusion - the science is criminal now!

No .. your stupidity is criminal.

> Is there online �opinion pole� about LHC in English?

Who cares

From: Inertial on
> On Nov 6, 10:40 am, Tom Roberts <tjroberts...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> Magnetic wrote:
>> > I give the following probabilities:
>> > A. 10% - magnetic collapse will start at 0.45 TeV;
>> > B. 50% - magnetic collapse will start at 3.5 TeV, if A did not
>> > happen;
>>
>> Well, such a "collapse" has not happened in more than a decade of
>> running the Tevatron at 1.8 TeV, and a few weeks at 2.0 TeV.
>>
>> Tom Roberts
>
> 1. Tevatron gives 1 TeV per particle.
> 2. Tevatron leads to annihilation of proton and antiproton;
> LHC will lead to creation of magnetic holes in proton-proton
> collisions.

Drivel drivel drivel. Don't you have a toilet you can use instead?