From: stranger on
Hello Maciej,

You may try this one <a href="www.mobi-dev.com"></a>.

Maciej Wolniewicz wrote:

Calendar Control
04-???-07

Hello Group,

I'm developing application that must have scheduling functionality, so
I need to have calendar control, with functinality similar to builtin
Outlook calendar.
I does not use outlook database, I have own structures to read, write
data, everythiong is kept in database. I only need control to display
when is appointment or something like this.
My requirements are: it must look nice and perform good.
Could you recomend me some calendars, that I could choose best for me.
I found some but they are not what I want to have.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,

Maciej Wolniewicz

On 4 ??????? 2007 ?. 10:59
Maciej Wolniewicz wrote:

Calendar Control
Hello Group,

I'm developing application that must have scheduling functionality, so
I need to have calendar control, with functinality similar to builtin
Outlook calendar.
I does not use outlook database, I have own structures to read, write
data, everythiong is kept in database. I only need control to display
when is appointment or something like this.
My requirements are: it must look nice and perform good.
Could you recomend me some calendars, that I could choose best for me.
I found some but they are not what I want to have.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,

Maciej Wolniewicz

On 4 ??????? 2007 ?. 11:42
wrote:

Something like this?
Something like this?

www.opennetcf.com/cf/products/calendar.ocf

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

On 5 ??????? 2007 ?. 4:48
Maciej Wolniewicz wrote:

Hello Chris,thanks for your reply.Yes, something like this.
Hello Chris,
thanks for your reply.

Yes, something like this. I have already downloaded evaluation version
and started to write some test application but I'm not yet convinced
to this calendar. Looks nice, but something more I could say after few
days, but now I coould say something about what I don't like.
What is missing (or I do not know how to change) is the day view like
in outlook calendar. And it would be nice if there was some small
documentation to this control and example how to create new
appointment, in which event is the best to load data to calendar,
e.t.c., because in sample application all data are loaded in
Form_Load, and at the begining it was not so clear to me how to do
this.
If I'm wrong please correct me.

Regards,

Maciej Wolniewicz

On 4 Pa , 17:42, "<ctacke/>" <ctacke[at]opennetcf[dot]com> wrote:

PABZlib In-Memory ASP/ XML Compression Component
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/af07211b-a0c2-45df-ab26-1b94d92fb6ac/pabzlib-inmemory-asp-xm.aspx